Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taking it easy

Today I'm just going to dazzle you with pictures. Enjoy!

Happy kids



Don't you think this looks a little like the Darth Vader of appliances?


What I ate yesterday:
Breakfast –yogurt 110 cal
Snack - almonds/honey nut cheerios 175 cal
Lunch – 1 cup brown rice 240 cal
Steamed broccoli 60 cal
Carrots 30 cal
Dinner – pbj sandwich round 225 cal
Snack – popcorn 100 cal
Yogurt 110 cal
Graham crackers 260 cal
Total: 1310 cal
Exercise:

Zumba 1 hour Calories burned 550-650

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Aw, kiddos! Thanks for sharing. And yes that is a very darth vader appliance, I wouldn't trust it.

Brooke said...

Thank you! My husband thinks I'm nuts calling a coffee machine 'vader', but hey - if the force fits....

joetroyer said...

Nice blog i really appreciate your work in this blog.

Brooke said...

Thanks, Joe!