Saturday, May 15, 2010

And the award goes to......

Since putting my blog out there on TopMommyBlogs.com, I've come across some immensely talented, intelligent, hiliarious, and all around cool blogs and blog authors. (Also, feel free to vote for me often by clicking on the TopMommyBlog link on your right). I would just like the take the time to mention some of them right here, if you don't mind. If you do, just stop reading, mmmmkay?




The Journey Starts Write Here http://jenniferwriteshere.com/






The Stewart Family Chronicles http://thestewreport.blogspot.com/


Please check them out if you get a chance.


But tonight I would like to give an award. Tonight's award goes to Free Therapy because until I found her blog, I really thought that the chances were mighty slim that anyone shared my bizarre sense of randomness and things that are FUNNY! So this one's for you, girl! Here is your award for General Awesomeness!


BTW: I got this graphic from http://blogs.msdn.com/willy-peter_schaub/archive/2009/03/03/mvp-global-summit-day-2-the-team-system-mvps-rock.aspx, just so there are no little nasty copywright issues, cause I'm anal like that.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Brooke, thanks for sharing my blog address and helping me get the word out. As far as voting, you mean that I can vote on a daily basis? I know I voted but I didn't know if they would count my vote if I voted too much.

Brooke said...

My pleasure to mention your blog :)Yep, you can vote once a day for each blog that's on there. I think if you vote more than that, they don't count the votes to ensure that no one loads the count. Thanks a million for voting!!

Sadie said...

Hahaha, AWESOME! I love your commitment to copyright.