Monday, May 24, 2010

Diet Diary Day - entry 11

The past week has been.....interesting. No real change in my weight (I'm down about half a pound) but I didn't really follow a super strict diet plan, nor did I track my food or exercise like the week before. I did, with the exception of one day, eat sensibly. I followed the advice of my doctor (shocking!) and reduced the time but increased the intensity of my cardio sessions and bumped up my weight training. I can't wait to see if this change in my workout makes a difference in my BMI, endurance, and weight.

But you know what? I've been staring at this entry and trying to complete it off and on all day. It's week 11 and I'm just a little tired of talking about this. I feel like it's time to really buckle down, figure out what isn't working and start doing what will work. You know, the whole - put your money where your mouth is thing. There have been some really stressful things going on (but really - who doesn't have some level of stress in their life) in the last week, and I just feel....talked out. And exhausted.

And surprisingly - especially for this to be coming from me - this is it for today. To paraphrase and possibly quote Forrest Gump (I'm too tired/lazy/unconcerned to look it up right now) "....and that's all I've got to say about that."

No comments: