Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random pop culture stuff

First of all - yay! Russell did NOT win the million on Survivor. Truth be told, I'm glad Parvarti didn't win either.

I can't decide who I hope wins The Biggest Loser this season. I like all the contestants (except for Melissa, who just bugs me) and can't wait to see what happens next week.

24 is getting GOOD you guys - despite the fact that I fell asleep watching it last night. Thank goodness for DVR.

I have no idea what's going on with Dancing with the Stars or American Idol this season. There's too much TV to watch, which is hilarious considering I've been complaining for the last four years (and rightly so) that there was nothing on TV. AFN tries hard, but just can't compete with the cable overload in the US.

The Apprentice is still going on? Really?!? Wow.

I've lost touch with Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. It is just me? The recaps on TWOP don't even capture my interest anymore. Sad.

Has anyone ever seen Billy the Exterminator? It's like nothing I've ever seen. I think that Billy the Exterminator should replace Dog the Bounty Hunter effective immediately.

If I never hear Lady Gaga's Bad Romance again, I'll be just fine. Of course, next week on Glee they are doing a tribute to Lady Gaga. Does anyone else think she has a serious case of manface?

OMG - the Pretty Wild chick got sent to prison for burglarizing those homes. Can someone please explain to me why I should feel bad for her in any way?!?

A'ight...that's all I've got for ya. I'm still playing catch up from living in Germany.

Peace out, yo!

No comments: