Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hump day

Hi. Rough week, and I'm tired. I haven't been feeling very humorous today. Of course, I've been watching on demand episodes of Intervention, and there's nothing funny about seeing these people struggle with addiction. It makes me sad, so why do I watch it? I think it's the hope of the happy ending, even though I know not all endings are happy. The whole blender thing is proof of that.

Since I'm really not in the mood to write today, here are some pictures to distract you.

2 comments:

Sadie said...

Cute pics! The strawberry picking looks fun.

I too love Intervention. My friends and I want our own Intervention show because we think we would be way better at getting people to clean up then those guys.

Brooke said...

I would SO watch your Intervention show!