Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dragon tails

So, the other morning I was getting S into the car to go to the gym and I look up and see this hanging out of our garage door light fixture/cover/motor housing. Impressive, isn't it?

It's HUGE, right?!?

I got a stick and poked at the light cover, and when it didn't move at all, I decided it was dead and that I could go about my day with no worries about being attacked by the mini dragon stuck in our garage door light cover.

When R came home, I made him go and try to get it out. Not only was it dead, it was so dead that it just sort of cracked and crumpled into pieces. I figure pieces can't attack me or the kids either, so I'm okay that half of the super mini dragon is now in the trash and the other half is stuck in the light cover.

No comments: