Saturday, September 25, 2010

Misery

Karma.



::sigh::



My good, good friend Karma has come back to kick me right in the sinuses. Those eye drops I was using on S?



Got some for me now.



The nasal spray I blogged about forcing her to use?



Got some of that for me now too. And a pack of super strong antibiotics to boot.



And, as it turns out, a sinus infection that, even though it was just in the beginning stages, made my teeth feel like they were going to fall out on the left side. And I don't even want to think about the ear pain. Seriously, what's up with this? No wonder babies with ear infections scream. This stuff is miserable. And so am I.

I woke up at three a.m. in so much pain between my teeth, sinuses, and ears that I couldn't sleep. I finally got back to sleep around 6, got up for good at 8:30, and was at the urgent care clinic by 10 am. Fun.

On top of that? I got a migrane. Yowsa.

So I've slept off and on all day, R's been stuck..I mean is spending quality time....the kids.

And I'm sorry. I just don't have the motivation, energy, or ability to focus enough to make this entry any better than it is. I'm going back to bed. Peace!

No comments: