Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Workout Wednesday

And one and two and bend and stretch....

Oh, sorry. I was practicing my best Jane Fonda. ::Snort::

I was gym avoiding this weekend. It wasn't intentional, exactly, we were busy all day Saturday and then Sunday we just hung out (mostly recovering from Saturday) and then Monday the gym was closed. I do have (drumroll please) a week long pass for Gold's Gym. All I have to do is go and activate it. See? This is me, planning to go and do that, like, soon.

So. Last night I got to go to Zumba. Woot! Susan was teaching which was nice because she doesn't teach at the Y that often. But I also realized that I don't like Zumba as well when it's all crowded. I was having some serious personal space issues last night. As in, hey! Dude in orange shirt! Stay out of my space, please! And I must have been spazzing out or something too, because the people behind me were giving me wide berth. I was grateful for that. And I also hoped I didn't smell funky because for the second Tuesday in a row, dinner ended up having lots of garlic. Oh well, maybe they'll think I'm repelling a vampire or something.

The am workout this week is a variation of a whole body workout. I like it. We did two rounds of supersets and I'm hoping I worked out hard enough to be a little sore tomorrow. This afternoon the kids and I are going roller skating. I think I'm as excited as they are. Tomorrow is am workout, then pm belly and ballroom dancing. I can't wait! My goal for the rest of this week is to increase my dumbbell weight by 5 lbs in every exercise we do. I also want to add 15 to 20 more minutes of intense cardio in. I just don't feel like I'm getting enough now that I'm not going to Zumba five to six times a week. How did I ever manage that?!?

Have a great Wednesday, everyone, and go out there and do something fun!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Haha, that dude in the orange shorts doesn't understand personal space. He does that all the time. And, you so did not smell like garlic. You didn't smell at all. I was glad to see you there. And you're right, it was VERY crowded last night.