Thursday, September 2, 2010

Magic wands and big girl panties

Lots of...interesting things going on with my extended network of family and friends at the moment. I wish I could wave my magic wand and make everything better.

You are sick? *POOF* Not anymore.

You seriously goofed up and it's eating you up inside? *POOF* Problems resolved.

You are struggling in day to day life? *POOF* Things will be smoother now.

You need closure that you are never going to get? *POOF* Closure granted.

I'd be willing to grant most reasonable wishes except those involving paying off credit cards and finding front row parking spaces. heh.

At the moment, I wouldn't mind someone using a magic wand on me for a couple things. But I also know I need to put on my big girl panties and deal with my issues myself. I'm avoiding it. Duh. That's what procrastinators do, don't you know?

But the time has come. (Me: Do I HAVE to? Universe: Yep. Hop to it, sister!)

I really, really want to pour it all out on here, but I feel that it's not appropriate. I was accused of bullying someone not too long ago, and I was floored by that. It's made me tremendously more cautious of what I say, especially on a public forum, even if only 21 people a day visit. Those 21 people? Are important to me because they take the time out of their day to read what I have to say. That's powerful. And I love you all. Henceforth, unless you are related to me and therefore fair game (muahhahahaha), the brilliant specimen that decided they needed both my lane and their lane today when I was taking T to school (Put. Down. The. Phone.), or the worst customer service giver in the tri state area, I'm likely not putting you on my blog unless I have something lovely to say. Unless you ask me to, and then I'll have you sign a disclaimer and we'll go from there.

No comments: