Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do you say?

For the last few weeks, blog entries have been coming easy to me. But tonight I find myself staring at an empty screen and a blinking cursor and I'm wondering what it is that I really have to say.

There's a lot going on right now in general, lots of it I pour out to this blog such as the school issues with T, my frustrations about certain things (coughcrankyneighborscough), my uncertainty of being in a new state at a new base, and so on. But some if it isn't mine to talk about even though its weighs mightily on my heart.

So, staring at a page that isn't so blank anymore and following this basic train of thought, is it better when you aren't sure what to say to say nothing or do you fumble ahead and hope that you don't seriously mess it up? I haven't figured out the answer in the short time it's taken me to type this out and I'm not sure I ever will, but let me just say this: for all of you - friends and family - that I'm lucky enough to have in my life, know that I love and treasure you, even when I don't know how to express it well.

No comments: