Friday, January 29, 2010

Hilarious converstation going on in my living room

This is proof that a good night's sleep can fix the worst of attitudes, because I actually think this is hilarious.

T: STOP! Don't touch that!
S: (screaming/screeching) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! NO NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOO
T: It's mines!
S: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
T: I'm mad at you!
S: I'm mad at you! I very angry!
T: NO! I ANGRY!
S: I ANGRY! I NO LIKE YOU!
T: I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER. I'm so FRUSTRATED. NO TV FOR YOU, S!

Me: Who wants to help me make cookies?

T: Me! ME! I do, I do!
S: I do, Mommy! I do, I do, I do

Me: Then let's not scream and fight. As soon as you stop yelling and start being nice, we can make cookies.

(silence. blessed silence)

T: I still don't like you, S
S: (crying) Mommmmmmmmmmy. T make me sad.
T: no cookies for you! no cookies for mommy! no cookies anywhere for anybody. Only cookies for me. And Dad.

Me: (scrolling through the tv guide) Hey look! It's Yo Gabba Gabba!

(silence, toddler eyes glued to the TV)

Score: preschool on TV - 228
Mommy - 3

No comments: