Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You'd better be glad I've curbed my road rage.

Dear driver of the obnoxious bright yellow car:

I realize that the school parking lot is very busy around 8:15 am. I realize that you are just as important as I am and probably have a million things on your mind too. I'm sure you would agree that those of us who have to walk our kids into their classrooms instead of being able to drop 'em off in the drive and drop lane are at a disadvantage with the limited amount of parking available.

That said, DUDE! Please do not sit in a parking space with your engine running, lights on, and your car in reverse (those little white lights on the back of your car give that away every. single. time.) if you aren't planning to actually reverse out of your parking place in a reasonable time frame. Considering I waited for you for three minutes to move your yellow ve-hick-ular, and the person behind me was still waiting for you after I'd found another spot, parked, walked T in, and come back out...well, methinks you are either the most distracted person ever or a real jerk. I know one thing, if this is how you park, I do not care to see how you drive. And I will not help you when the other parents gang up on you and beat you senseless. Well, okay, I'll call 911, but that's it.

Sincerely,

Minivan Mom.

No comments: