Sunday, March 21, 2010

Don't come any closer. I mean it.

Well, the curse of the rolling sickness has triumphed. Mom is the latest victim, and it's a toss up between a stomach bug and a cold. R has definitely moved from stomach to cold and we found out today that T has another ear infection. S is sniffling, my throat is scratchy and now my nose is running. Lysol and Clorox wipes, I'm disappointed in you both. Shame, shame on you for not killing the promised germs.

It's been cold all weekend and today was also rainy. Before I even contemplate complaining about the weather, Missouri got snow this weekend. Compared to that, I've got nothing but joy and happiness in my heart. Of course, I bought the New Moon dvd today and that may have added just a touch to my giddiness. When I went into Walmart to buy it, there was a display of Twilight barbie dolls/action figures right beside the dvd display. I actually laughed out loud at that because, uh..oh, never mind. It was funny. Let's leave it at that. Kristin Stewart as a barbie? I bet she's just looooooovin' that.

So, short post tonight. Be well, everyone!

No comments: