Thursday, April 8, 2010

Grab your camera!

This should be good!

It just so happens that tonight is family skate night for T's school. Awesome! I had a lot of fun at the last one. R and S, not so much, I don't think. But I know that T will really get a kick out of Grammy and Grandpa seeing him 'skate'. Okay, putting skate in quotes wasn't really fair. He caught on really quickly last time after we worked through his frustration issues.

But!

What T doesn't know is that Grandpa used to be a roller dance champion. I am not kidding. I've seen the picture with the metal/trophy to prove it. Grandpa says that if they have skates in his size, he'll probably skate too. Now, I can can skate forward pretty well but I never learned to skate backwards or to do anything more advanced than that. I'm pretty invested in seeing what happens tonight if Grandpa gets out there and gets his skate groove on. I wonder if the DJ has any ABBA? Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Hey! Sadie here from Free Therapy. Just stopping by to show Top Mommy solidarity and discovering that you have the worlds coolest grandpa. Nice!