If you really knew me, you'd know that:
1) Clutter drives me nuts, yet my house is cluttered despite my best intentions. So frustrating.
2) I'm horribly shy with new people unless I'm hosting or in charge in some way. I have no idea what the difference is. More than once my shyness has been taken as boredom or unfriendliness.
3) Despite my best intentions, I am a grudge holder. It takes a lot to piss me off, but once I'm there, I'm there for a nice long while.
4) My eye sight is horrible, which is why I squint even when I'm wearing glasses or contacts. I am not ready to admit I need bifocals yet. Because I totally don't.
5) R is my second husband. My first marriage lasted about a year. A stressful, horrible, meddling mother in law filled year.
6) I love being able to be a stay at home mom, but I miss a lot of things about working.
7) My first car was named Kermit because it was Kermit the frog green.
8) I'm training for a mini triathlon with my husband
9) Doing nice things for others for no particular reason makes me very, very happy. Especially if I can do it anonymously.
10) I love, love, love to read.