Friday, April 29, 2011

Everyone's battles

I came across the best quote today - "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." ~Marjorie Ingall

Seriously, how true is that?!?

A few nights ago, I was going through the list of blogs I follow. I was sad to see that some of them rarely, if ever, post anymore.  I feel like I get to know these people through their blogs and I miss reading about their lives.

And that started me thinking about Top Mommy Blogs. I'm listed as a humor blog there, and I'm not sure that fits anymore. I'm not really sure where else I'd fit in...but then, hasn't that always been my issue?

Why yes. Yes it has.
And unfortunately, there is no category for 'truly means to be funny but doesn't always succeed'. Guess you can chalk that up to certain battles.

No comments: