Friday, April 8, 2011

A fabulous Friday - at least until midnight

What a glorious, glorious day! 

The weather was just perfect. R had the day off work, so the daily drama of getting S out of the house and to the gym was completely eliminated. I had a great workout. I finally heard back from the doctor, but will need more tests before we know for sure what's going on. I'm okay with that, for the most part. I've felt great all week, other than being anxious about getting the results back.

We grilled turkey burgers for dinner, the kids behaved beautifully all evening, and my flowers are flourishing. I had a massage appointment tonight and right now, I'm feeling goooooooooood.

Now, if Congress would just remove their heads from their butts and agree on a budget already, life would be grand indeed.

No comments: