Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

I'm exhausted, so I'm just going to list the things I've been thankful for at various points today, even though it may show some shallowness on my part. I'll even spare you my commentary. You're welcome.

Freshly brewed, unsweetened iced tea
Good morning snuggles from my munchkins.
Ice makers
A daughter with more fashion sense and style at three years old than I'll ever have.
My sense of humor.
Finally managing to do a decent clap pushup on my toes instead of my knees.
Really good looking second year interns working at my doctors office, who are also very nice.
Low fat granola
A jumbo bag of oranges from Walmart that has yet to deliver anything less than a yummy, juicy orange.
Kids that welcome fruit or carrots as a regular part of their meals.
Air conditioning.
A kick ass pound cake recipe
The opportunity to stay home with my kids these past six years.
My mom watching the kids so I could take a nap today.
Kids who love reading and hanging out with their mom.
Carpet.
Rain.
Telephones.
My husband.
Fellow bloggers.
Fresh clean sheets on a comfy bed.

No comments: