Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Not my best workout week, frankly. Between R, S, and I getting the stomach flu over Tuesday night/Wednesday of last week, the snow on Thursday that had the kids' schools cancelled, and then my getting whatever this is Monday night, I missed workouts last Wednesday, Thursday, and yesterday. Boo! I also missed my workout today, but I'm honestly in no shape to workout. So I'm carrying the laundry upstairs no more than five items at a time. That way I'm having to go up and down the stairs. Kinda weird, I know, but it makes me feel better than just lying around on the couch again all day.

Last Thursday, I took the kids to Monkey Joe's which is this huge play warehouse that requires lots of physical activity. Unfortunately, it's kids only, so I walked all around whichever bouncy house the kids were on while they played for a couple hours. Then we came home and I shoveled our driveway and most of our neighbor's driveway. So those days weren't a total loss.

And, Saturday night was girls night out and we went to dinner and then dancing. And I got an awesome 2+ hours of shakin' my groove thing then. It's so true: when you are doing something you love, it's not like working out at all. Wish the same could be said for my laundry workout plan. That totally seems like work.

No comments: