Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Oh, so much to be thankful for today!

I'm thankful that the stomach bug that has now taken down both kids seems to pass within 24 hours and so far has passed by R and I.

I'm thankful that my husband has a strong stomach and the stomach virus output in this house didn't leave him gagging like it did me this weekend.

I'm extremely thankful for trash can liners.

I'm thankful that R's brother came up for a visit last week and that he had a safe trip here and home.

I'm thankful that I didn't drop dead in Zumba last Thursday, because I'm pretty sure there were a couple of us there who thought about it.

I'm thankful that my kids have distinct, definite personalities. Sometimes I'm less thankful than others, but I admire how unique and individual the kids are and I wholeheartedly hope that they both hold on to that.

I'm thankful that Tatted Mom asked me to guest blog. It made me feel like a successful blogger.

I'm thankful to have seen so many friendly, familiar faces when I started going back to Zumba.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Those are some wonderful things for which to be thankful! Good for you to think about them! :-)

Right now, I am sooo thankful I'm the parent now because there's no one here to tell me to *not* have the small back of Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles for breakfast :-D

Brooke said...

LOL! Love Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles! When I lived in my first apartment, I ate all sorts of odd and unusual things for breakfast...none of them particularly nutritional, all of then delightfully yummy.