Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thankful Tuesdays

Trying something new here! I like the idea of theme days at the moment because I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what to blog about or remember all the things I meant to file under 'blog about later' but instead apparently filed under 'forget almost immediately'. Maybe my brain is truly full (seriously doubtful).

So anyway, each week I'm going to pick something I'm really thankful for and then over explain it, 'cause that's how I roll. Or blog. Or something.

I'm thankful for......my friends.

Over the years, I've been so totally, incredibly blessed to meet what I'm completely convinced are the best people on the planet.

The kind of people who will be there for you no matter what. The kind of people that you can pick right up where you last left off no matter how long ago that was. The kind of people that you felt like you'd known your whole life after knowing them only a short time. Supportive, sincere, intelligent, funny, trustworthy...real. Real people and real friends.

I feel so thankful that I know you all. And, since I'm getting all mushy and sentimental now, I'm going to leave it at that.

PS - Oh, and for those of you whom I haven't met yet but will be friends with at some point after this one, never fear. I'll find you somehow. It's friendship karma.

No comments: