Sunday, February 28, 2010

D Day

And by D, I mean diet. And by diet, I mean Dr. Ian Smith's Fat Smash Diet. And by Fat Smash, I mean to smash my fat thankyouverymuch.

It's pretty straightforward. Phase one starts tomorrow and I'll be up to my molars in veggies, fruits, water, and some low fat dairy. Lucky for me, I love water, fruits, veggies, and low fat dairy. But I did check and low fat dairy in no way includes low fat ice cream, darn the bad luck. However, I figure I've had my share of ice cream already for the next five years so there you go.

This is a nine day detox. Nine days. Sigh. But I'm dedicated to the process and ready to get back in my groove. I'm doing well in my exercise groove, so it's time to work on my diet and nutritional groove. However, if I start talking about drinking green water, please plan an intervention because I will have taken it too far. I know I kid around and I'm being a smart a**, but I'm serious about changing my lifestyle. I'm taking the pictures to prove it. The jury is still out on whether or not I'll post the pictures here.

Dr. Ian, I'm expecting some dramatic results if I'm giving up my Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers, peanut butter, and pretzel sticks.

Stay tuned for the results.

No comments: