Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Potty Dance *official version

Ahh...Nick Jr. I love you. I mean, I really, really love you. Your catchy shows, your 24/7 preschool on tv programming, your jammin' tunes....

Speaking of jammin' tunes, Huggies Pull-Ups has produced a commercial-ette with a catchy tune "The Potty Dance". It goes like this (you can also look it up online and download it, cause you know you want to):

Do the (clap clap) potty dance
Right side, cross
Left side, cross
Step, step
Toes, waist, celebrate!
Do the (clap clap) potty dance!

There are other lyrics, but I'm way too lazy to type them and I'm concerned about copyright infringement.

Here's the link: http://www.pull-ups.com/na/pottydance.aspx#

The commercial is a lot shorter than the online version, but I'm so glad that the good folks at Huggies Pull-Ups decided to spend what had to be a butt load (pun intended) of money to develop this little ditty that gets stuck in your head and will not leave. Ever.

There is another completely unrelated potty dance fiesta you can find on YouTube. I've only watched part of it because I don't need any more potty songs rolling around in my head. Unfortunately, trying to incorporate this into our potty training process here at Daily Dose of Dahl has had negligible success. Guess I'll have to write my own potty song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings all, I am a brand new participant on your messageboard therefore I believe I should present myself. Here goes, I am 22 years of age, a guy, plus I study italian in my school. I certainly look forward talking with you people. Arrivederci for now!