Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trying something new

Ok. Here's the thing....I have this bizarre desire to be validated. Not all the time or for every little thing, but just every once in a while to let me know that I haven't completely lost it. What it is that I'm afraid of losing changes fairly regularly - my sanity, my friends, the ability to make people I know and people I don't laugh, the ability to laugh at myself (that one's important, folks!), and a bunch of other stuff. So, in hopes of using this whole blog thing to maybe, possibly help me figure out what it is I want to be when I grow up, I've joined TopMommyBlogs.com. The link to TopMommyBlogs is on this side ------>



If you like what you read, clink on the link and I'll get a vote. Also, please feel free to pass my blog on to anyone that you think might like it, identify with it, or need to read it to know they are not alone, life is crazy and coping mechanisms are what you make them. :)

Thanks for reading my blog. It wouldn't be the same without you.

No comments: