Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivation Monday

Weigh in day. 8 pounds down from last week. I'll take it!

Now it's confession time: I skipped Plyo and Yoga X last week. Plyo I can justify because I do enough jumping around in Zumba. Missing Yoga X is harder to defend. I can see in so many ways how it helps me. Endurance, strength, and of course flexibility. But UGH. I hate doing it. It's an hour and a half of trying to bend and twist and stretch and hold my body into positions it has no intention of  forming. But then again, the fact that it's so hard is also part of its appeal. At least, that's what I'm telling myself. Oddly enough, the very hardest part is getting my mind quiet. My mind does not like to be quiet. When it's quiet, it's unable to over-analyze and obsess. And really now, what fun is that?



No comments: