Sunday, February 26, 2012

Definitely something

I've spent the last two weeks on a roller coaster of emotions. Emotions, by the way, aren't really my thing. I prefer life to be more like a nice path through a pretty garden: neatly landscaped, well planned, color coordinated. Organized. Contained. Weeded. Let's just say it - managed. And preferably bug free.

Unfortunately, life is rarely like that.

Since my first contact with Chris I've been all over the emotional map. I'm not really sure what to do with any of it, much less how to handle it.

Yet.

But I'm figuring it out. There's been some contact over the last week or so, and it has been positive. When I say positive, I mean he hasn't told me to get lost or that he never wants to talk to me again. I think we just started off a little too...fast paced? Intense? Frequent?

Life is like that sometimes. And this is an unusual situation.

We'll figure it out.

And that's something. Definitely something.






No comments: