Sunday, November 28, 2010

Watch, wait, ???

Eat, Pray, Love was released last week on DVD. That book really touched me, so I was excited to see the movie.

Eh.

It's a long movie.

About 30 minutes after it started, R announces he's going to get his stuff ready for work tomorrow. A bit later he comes back into the living room and says, "It's still on?"

Yep.

A bit later he comes back. "Really? It's still on?"

Yep.

A few minutes ago, he comes in to say goodnight. He looks at the TV, shakes his head, and kisses me goodnight.

It's not a bad movie, it's just that the book was so, so much better.

And just in case you were wondering, as I am writing this? Yep. Still on.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

LOL!

I've heard rave reviews about it, but I've never read the book, or watched the movie. Now, I'm not in a hurry to do either!!

Thank you for stopping by the blog. I always love your comments :-)