AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
- Create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- Be understanding of each other -- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- Stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- Speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings--be tactful
- Make an effort -- no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- Acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- Know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too
- Believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people
I stumbled on this button on TopMommyBlogs.com. I love this and I'm committing to it, like, yesterday. If you'd like to take this pledge as well, just click on the button and it should take you to the Jo-Annie's blog. If not, then please visit Jo-Annie's blog here: http://emjayandme.blogspot.com/ or by visiting TopMommyBlogs.com and clicking on the link there.
Life is short. Be kind.