Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Last week was kind of a workout fail. I spent most of last week picking up, delivering, or coordinating food for teacher appreciation week. I was glad to do it, but I was exhausted by Friday. I did make it to Zumba on Wednesday, which was awesome. Saturday, R and I spent most of the day cleaning out the garage and parts of the house to get ready for a yard sale we are participating in a couple weeks from now. It wasn't the same as a dedicated workout, but it was still way better than sitting on the couch all day.

Sunday I rode my bike around five miles to the gym, worked out for an hour and a half, then rode back home. It was freakin' awesome! I jumped back into my normal routine on Monday, so I feel much less tired this week.

My time on the elliptical for 2.5 miles is down to about 23 minutes, so I'm seeing some serious continued progress. Now I need to get back in the pool and work on my swim time.

No comments: