Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Last weekend, I was supposed to attend a conference in Branson, Missouri. I have been looking forward to this conference for a year.

I didn't get to go and it sorta sucked. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Between my volunteer commitments, helping out a friend while her husband is deployed, being monitored on the new meds, there was no way I could take off for the weekend. Boo!

S ended up with strep throat again at the end of last week just to add a nice little twist on things. So far, knock on wood, none of the rest of us have come down with it.

All of this added up to missing some workouts too. But. The workouts I did get in were good ones. And, today I got to go back to Zumba! And I did well. I didn't get lightheaded and I didn't get too winded, even with the blanketyblank bouncing. I cannot wait to add Zumba back in to my rotation more regularly. Can. not. wait. And Ms. Jillian Michaels and I? We're doing some bonding over the 30 day shred. Woot!

No comments: