Monday, May 23, 2011

Fill in the blank Monday

**DISCLAIMER** I totally swiped this idea from the blog: em jay & me, which is also where I discovered the kind hearted blogger pledge.  Many thanks to em jay & me for another great idea!


1.  People always tell me I look like : HA! As famous people go, I've heard Roseanne, cause you know, all us chunky chicks look alike. LOL! What I mostly hear from people is that I have a familiar face, which is kinda cool. 

2.  Friends don't let friends:  walk around with food in their teeth, an obvious make up line on their jaw, or with their skirt tucked into the back of their hose or spanx. I mean, come on!  

3.  A sunny day is perfect for: Lifting my spirits and testing sunscreen strengths. Also? A bike ride!

4.  My favorite accessory is: does my iPod count? Cause lately it's been with me everywhere I go. 

5.  If I could afford it I would : check into professional hair restoration.  Yes, really. And maybe some plastic surgery to get rid of all my excess skin. 

6.  The cure for boredom is: live in the moment. 

7.  I am currently "in like" with:  very large cups of pellet ice, like from Sonic.  Oh, and MIO water flavorings - the mango peach is killer!  And playing UNO with the kids.  Oooh - and freezing my yogurt so it seems more like ice cream. So good!

No comments: