Saturday, April 28, 2012

Snapping out of it

Whoa!

First - thank you for all the comments and feedback. You guys are just the best!

Totally didn't mean for any of it to come across as a pity party, though. Just needed to unload. Note to self - suck it up, cupcake. Your life isn't so bad. And it really, really isn't. Not at all.

I woke up this morning to find both Tucker and Sara hogging my bed. It made me happy. There they were, all snuggled up and peacefully sleeping - looking like little angels.



These are the moments that make the all the frustrating and stressful times worth it. When you see those sweet, beautiful faces so grown up but with a trace of the babies they used to be. It warms my heart. Which is a good thing, cause there was no more room for me on the bed. And they had taken all the covers and pillows which meant the rest of me was cold.

First words out of Tucker's mouth this morning, "Mom! I feel better!"

Sa-weet!

First words out of Sara's mouth this morning, "Tucker! Mooooooooooove oooooooooooooooverrrrr!"

Sigh.

First words out of my mouth this morning, "You guys are sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeee!!!"

That made them scatter, all rolling eyes and sounds of disgust. Well, before they each snuck back in and gave me a huge hug.

There was a lot of satisfaction for me in that, I'm not going to lie. But man, we are ALL going to have to do something about the morning breath thing. PHEW!

No comments: