Monday, April 2, 2012

Motivation Monday

Only seven posts in March by me. For shame.

Since I've started a second blog for weight loss/nutrition/fitness, I'm not sure if Motivation Mondays will continue to be the huge extravaganza that it currently is. ::snort!::

That said and until I actually decide, this morning I dove right back into P90X.

Umm......ow. Like seriously....ooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

Sigh. I'm going to tell myself that the pain just means it's working, but I'm also going to tell myself to take some Tylenol and go to bed. Immediately.

And just in case I need a little motivation tomorrow for Plyo? I will tell myself this: when I stand with my feet shoulder's width apart, I can now see daylight instead of thighs.

As any woman can tell you, that's freaking motivating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!! Woot!! LYMI