Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Motivation Monday

I actually wrote this post on Monday, but forgot to post it. Hey, it was season premiere night of  2 1/2 Men and Hawaii 5-0. I was distracted.

Good news first - I'm down six pounds this week, and I ate like a frat boy this weekend, so I feel pretty certain I could have done better.

I tried a new Zumba class, but I also found out my favorite Zumba instructor is teaching more classes at the Y than she has in the past. AWESOME! Also, Sunday afternoon Zumba should be starting again soon, which means I should be able to go to a Zumba class every single day. I am SO excited about that!

I've backed off the weights for the last few weeks because I was happy with the amount of muscle I had developed in the last year or so. But I really miss weight lifting, so I'm going to start it back up this week.

Cardio wise, it's like I'm starting over. Part of that is that my iron is lower than it should be and I'm dragging in general. The other part is that I hadn't been pushing myself. So, I'm back in the game.

I know I promised a picture, but I don't have one yet. I'll update the entry when I remember to ask Robert to take one.

My weight goal for next week is four pounds.

Happy healthy living, everyone!

No comments: