Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm back. Didya miss me?

T was sick on Monday. I was so hoping it was allergies. It apparently was not because, yep. I'm sick AGAIN.  I feel much better today, but a lot of that has to do with my personal hero of a husband who took today off from work...so I could sleep all day if I needed to. There are no words to express my gratitude and love for this man.

Today was mostly normal, except R was home and I took a long nap mid day. This weekend is crazy busy between basketball and babysitting a friend's kids Saturday and trying to get everything done this weekend that I didn't get done this week. Sigh....

Seriously, Southwest Illinois and my inability to fight off your yucky super germs? To quote one of S's new favorite lines, "You are not my friend!"

I'm sure Southwest Illinois is just as impressed with that line as I am. 

So yeah, not at all.

No comments: