Sunday, October 10, 2010

I stand corrected

Okay, in case you haven't read all 450 of my past posts....

I have two kids, one husband. Well, technically he's my second husband but he's by far the best.

My parents and R's parents all divorced and remarried. That means we have four families.

Not that we are complaining. :Snort!:

My kids are great, but seriously? They are LOUD. And prone to hilarious one liners that make me laugh until I cry. So I guess that equals out. At least until we are in public.

My relationship with the hub-o-licious' Mom has always been a bit strained. Mostly because I was warned by hubs and his sister that she wouldn't/didn't/doesn't like me.

Hilarity has not exactly ensued.

The in laws came for a visit this weekend.

::Insert minor drama and a butt load of misunderstanding 10 years in the making::

Hub-o-licious talks to parents about them not liking me. Parents come in from a day out with the hubs and assure me, repeatedly, that they do like me.

Reassuring and yet mortifying all at once.

Let's all raise our glass (I'm having water, just so you know) in honor of a new and wonderful era for in law relations.

Cheers!

No comments: