Friday, August 19, 2011

A blog post the easier way

Fresh out of ideas for a blog post today since our resident diva was relatively tantrum free today (I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!), I grabbed this list of questions from Sunday Stealing.


The Random Question Meme
1. How old do you look?
Hmm. I think I look like I'm in my mid 30's or so, but some days are better (and worse) than others.

2. Where do you live?
I currently live in Illinois.

3. Are you waiting for something?
Yes indeedy - more than one thing, actually.

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I think my pet peeves are pretty standard, actually.

5. Do you want/have kids?
I do have kids and yes, I want them.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Yes, and my mother is horrified. HORRIFIED.

7. Last shocking news you heard?
I can't talk about it yet, but it was family related.

8. What was the last thing you drank?
Low calorie lemonade.

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
My dad

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
That thing I've been waiting for? I'd have that.

11. Where does most of your family live?
North Carolina

12. Where did you grow up?
North Carolina

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
To the beach with the kids

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes, once. Nasty stuff.

15. What can’t you wait for?
It's hard to wait, but often you don't really have any other choice.

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Today.

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
Mom? Doubtful! Dad? Possibly.

18. Want someone back in your life?
Yes, desperately. Hence the waiting....

19. What do you order at the bar?
Usually a diet coke, but I love a good margarita every now and then

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
I don't know the date, but I remember I was in my car and it was this year sometime.

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Yes. It was hilarious, but I guess you had to be there.

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bananas or apples

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
Germany

24. What are your nicknames?
usually Brookie

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
That depends on whether or not I could go back knowing then what I know now.

Feel free answer these in the comments or on your blog! I'd love to read your answers.

No comments: