Friday, July 8, 2011

Completed!

Last weekend, I pretty much rearranged the entire house. There's no way I could have done it without R, so thank you very much, honey!!

The only thing left undone by the time Wednesday rolled around were some cabinets that sorely needed reorganization and the catch all closet of doom.
Cleaning_Lady_-_Charge.jpg
I'm proud to say that I got it all done this week.  I'm also enough of a dork to admit that more than once, I opened the cabinet/closet doors to admire the finished product. I mean, at best I've got a month or two before it's all muddled up again. While I love things organized and neat, living in this house I realize that nothing lasts forever. And it's not worth getting upset if a piece of Tupperware isn't in the place I think it should be. After all, who made me the queen of cabinet neatness?

No one, that's who.

Would it be too much if I took a picture to prove that everything, at least once this year, was nice, organized and de-cluttered?

Yeah, I kind of thought so too. (But I'm probably going to do it anyway.)

No comments: