Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Workout Wednesday

I skipped last week entirely in the gym. I tried to go last Sunday, but ran out of time after going to Weight Watchers and battling the snow that was blowing around like a blizzard. A two inch snow blizzard. I would have never believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself.

My first day back in the gym was Monday. I did cardio exclusively because I felt that was where I needed to concentrate and I just didn't feel strong enough for heavy weight lifting. Tuesday was a nice mix of cardio and weights and so was today.

At my weigh in, I was down 5 pounds. 5 pounds is good for a week, don't get me wrong, but I ate so little at the first of the week and I was already down 4 on Tuesday that it was disappointing.

This also puts me smack dab back to the weight barrier I have been unable to shatter. I hit this number on the scale last March and have been hovering around it ever since. I am seriously hoping that this week's weigh in will offer me some longed for success. But when I jumped on the scale this morning as a mid week check in, I was up two pounds. I'm frustrated enough that I'm thinking of doing the fat smash detox diet until I can get past this plateau. 7 months is long enough and with as much weight as I still have to lose, I should be able to zip past this number and move right along. Do you hear me body? Zip past and move right along.

I'll keep you posted. Cross your fingers for me :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

You can so do it! You're doing a great job; just keep on keepin' on!!!

Good for you!!

Alicia said...

i have a lil secret that might help you...when i talked to my new doctor when i was going to start trying to loose again she said that alot of her patients had said taking a multivitamin that is for women one, and two that is for either weight control or loss could really help! I really didnt think it would make that big of a difference but i thought i would humor her and none the less maybe psych myself into thinking it would work! ha!!
well long story short...ive been very hit and miss taking them lately since ive been nannying so much anddd ive been hovering the same stupid number also. Needless to say im not sure for what reason they were working...but i think they might have actually been working and making a difference! So it might be worth you givin it a try too =)