Monday, December 6, 2010

Update

We had a wonderful but busy weekend until S developed strep throat on Sunday and I got the flu.

I'll be back when I can stay awake more than 30 minutes at a time and my head doesn't feel like a donkey is kicking it for soccer practice.

Also? I get to wash every piece of clothing S has breathed on since Friday, including pillows, sheets, and comforters. So if you need any laundry done, bring it on over...if you dare. The entire house will be lysol'd and clorox wiped and shark steam cleaned to within an inch of it's existance, but not until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh Brooke! I'm so sorry to hear about the latest round of illness. I hope you and Sarah get back to feeling well again. And soon!

Samantha said...

I'm sorry for all that illness! Hope you guys are feelin' better soon!!