Thursday, February 21, 2008

My son, the photographer

T has discovered the joy of picture taking. When I trust him with our digital camera, he walks around saying, "Say cheese, _______" to whatever he's pointing the camera at - and it could be me, S, the table, the TV..anything is game. And honestly, to be three, he's not too bad with the camera if you don't mind 15 shots of the top of S's head or seeing what you really look like in the morning from the angle of a three year old. Let me just say it - not a good angle for me.


Anyway, here are some of the pictures T has taken over the last week.














Imagine - a picture of Thomas the Train
















I have no idea how he got this picture, but I think it's cool
















Our fridge as viewed through T's eyes. (A southern gal's gotta have her tea)


























On one of our sunny days, the sun shone through our water dispenser, throwing a rainbow onto the floor. T had to get a picture (actually ten, but here are the two better ones).

No comments: