Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Workout Wednesday

I think something might be wrong. Like, really wrong. Last week I skipped workouts Thursday through Sunday. The workouts Monday through Wednesday were pretty pitiful to boot. I had no energy and I was really struggling to get any cardio done. I didn't even attempt a Zumba class. I was too doggone tired - at least until I tried to go to bed and then could not sleep.

Sigh.

I'm pretty sure it's a low iron issue. So I've been really trying to listen to my body. The only problem with that? My body wants to reset to my younger sleep patterns of up at night, sleep during the day. Not so practical when no one else in your household does that, as it turns out. Also? I think my body is secretly lazy. I've had all week to rearrange the furniture downstairs and every time I get ready to do it, I think, "naaaah. Maybe later".

I upped my iron intake and am actually feeling much better today. I made it through an hour of cardio today with no trouble or pain. Of course, I still fell asleep on the couch tonight for about 40 minutes and now I can't sleep. Maybe I'll rearrange the furniture....

Naaah. Maybe later.

No comments: