Monday, November 12, 2012

Something funny just happened and my kids have no idea

Today we took the kids to see Wreck It Ralph.

Cuuuuuuuuuuute movie - especially if you grew up in the golden arcade era.

Tucker liked it, I think. It was hard to tell, he won't admit it, but he laughed a lot and grabbed my hand during the sad part.

Sara was just in it for the popcorn. Per usual.

We're home now, and Tucker raided his piggy bank for quarters (because we have so many arcade style video games here), and came over and handed me a quarter.

Me: I don't have a quarter slot and you can't play me. Hahahaha!

Tucker: ::totally serious:: No, I just want you to have it.

Me: ::lets it go:: Okay, thanks.

Tucker walks over to Robert and hands him a quarter.

Robert: What's this for?

Tucker: It's for you.

Robert: Yes, but what's it for??

Me: So you can call someone who cares. Bwaaaahahahaahaaaaaaaa!

::crickets::

It's hard being the funny one here. Seriously.

No comments: