Wednesday, November 7, 2012

7th Day of Thankful

Today, I'm thankful for reconnections  Through Facebook, I have reconnected with lots of people I went to school with, worked with, or used to know at some point in my life.

Through Facebook and a series of miracles, I was able to reconnect with my biological son this year - something I have been waiting over 19 years to be able to do. (Pausing for a moment while I put down some of my baggage...)

photo from reconnections.tumblr.com

On the days when I am starting to doubt that there are decent people left in the world, these reconnections I have made reassure me that there are many, many decent people still in this world being kind and compassionate to others. I'm astounded by how many truly wonderful, amazing people I know. For this, I am truly, truly thankful.

No comments: