Thursday, November 15, 2012

15th Day of Thankful

I am SO thankful for understanding.

This afternoon, I was at a friend's house and we were working on a wreath we were making (more on that in another post).  When it was time for the kids get home from school, we walked to the bus stop and then all of us went back to her house so she and I could continue working.

Almost two hours later, it was time to go and when I verbally expressed this to Tucker, he had the mother of all meltdowns (more on THAT in another post). It was so bad that my friend's husband had to drag him out to my car, it took both of us to get him in the car, and I had to childlock the door to keep him in the car.

Through this entire horrifying process, my friend and her husband were so gracious and understanding. Me? Not so much (more on that in another post).

So now I owe you guys at least two more explanatory posts but I really, really need to go to bed because I am emotionally exhausted. Thank goodness it's a brand new day in 25 minutes.

No comments: