Sunday, November 4, 2012

4th Day of Thankful

I am thankful for my husband.  He's always got my back, but he'll tell me the honest truth...or at least refuse to answer based on the absence of the 'cone of safety' and protection of his fifth amendment rights. I can tell him anything (and I pretty much tell him everything). And he never judges me. 

Together we've moved halfway across the world and back and had two amazing children. He has supported me through some serious ups and downs and I know I can lean on him anytime. He makes me want to be a better person. He pitches in and helps me out when I over-volunteer.  I couldn't ask for a better partner. 

Not to mention, he lets me sleep late on the weekends if I need to. I love this man with all my heart. And he's really, really cute!

No comments: