Sunday, November 18, 2012

17th Day of Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for today I don't know where to begin.


I'm thankful to have happy, healthy children who have gone out of their way the last couple days to show me how much they love me. I'm lucky to have a husband who puts my happiness up there with his own and even after over 11 years of marriage, still makes me smile when he walks in a room. I'm thankful to have such wonderful friends. I'm thankful to be alive to celebrate another day/week/month/year/decade.  I'm thankful that even in these tough economic times, we have somewhere to sleep, food to eat, and money to be able to help others every now and then. I'm thankful for new experiences and for the opportunity to step out of my comfort zones, even though I'll fight it all the way. I'm thankful for every person that reads this blog. Today, I'm just thankful.

No comments: