Saturday, July 19, 2014

A story of vacation in images...

Well, not our whole vacation because in the middle of it we gave up on Virgin Mobile and switched phones and providers. My new, awesome, excellent reception phone lets me upload pictures in two seconds instead of the five minute wait and 18 step process of my last phone.  So of course I had to document random things from that point forward because that's what you do when your phone is actually smart instead of just claiming to be.

Holy crap! Robert is smiling for real. For a picture. This is HUGE! 

Sara and I are working on our selfie skills. 

Chillin' at G-Bob and G-Sandy's house

Sara has a selfie habit already..and she doesn't have a phone yet. She's also got long legs. #lucky

This is usually what you get when you try to take a picture of Robert. He. Could. Not. Care. Less. 

This kid cracks me up. I have about 50 selfie shots of her on my phone. This is one of my favorites because when she wakes you up in the morning, this is the face she makes. 

In the car on the way home. Apparently, this is what children dying of boredom look like. 

Well, hello Missouri. I'd say hello to Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, and Oklahoma with pictures too, but I can't figure out how to put my old SD card in my new phone. #firstworldproblems

That's better. At least I got Sara's attention!

Rest stop! I always think of the movie Cars when I see signs for Route 66.

Robert didn't want to stop at the Candy Shack. :(

Sara did want to stop. 

When bored on a long drive, you can always do the wave. Except Robert. He wanted to be all responsible and stuff. 

Tucker's comment...you know, if they'd make a second arch, I bet McDonald's would open up right in front.

The joy of traffic. Someone should make that into a coffee table book. 

The mighty Mississippi seems to have a bit of a debris issue. 

No comments: