Monday, October 12, 2009

Sneak peek from our photo session on Sunday

I met a fabulous gal through the MOMS Club I joined here and she's a photographer. Once I saw her pictures on her blog (www.anniepenningtonphotography.com) I was determined to book a session if she had an opening. We got lucky and she took our pictures yesterday.

Today she sent a sneak peek out and you have to check them out (and her work in general). I LOVE the ones on her blog and feel very blessed that we had this opportunity to capture Germany in a positive way. The kids were great - very good sports and they listened well to most everything they asked her to do. What a great note to leave this country on!

http://www.anniepenningtonphotography.com/2009/10/d-family/

1 comment:

Annie Pennington said...

I really loved photographing your sweet family. I'll be sad when you leave! You and your family are wonderful!!