Friday, May 2, 2014

Confession Friday

Yes, it's confession time again.

Time to cleanse the soul, to voice those things that have been annoying you since your last confession. Feeling shy? I'll go first.

Confession 1) Some of Sara's temper issues are so bizarre to me that I can't help but laugh, but I worry my laughing when she's genuinely upset is going to cause her permanent damage.

Confession 2) The older I get, the less I like being around more than one or two people at a time.

Confession 3) I'm way more judgmental than I'm comfortable being, even though I constantly work on being non judgmental.

Confession 4) The friendliest people I've found since we moved to the Asheville area all work at Target. Maybe I shouldn't say friendliest. Let's say the most consistently friendly.

Confession 5) It bugs me beyond all measure when people my age act like they are teenagers. Especially on social media sites. However, I also simultaneously wonder if that's how I come across and if that's why it bothers me.

Your turn!

No comments: